Friday, November 18, 2011

Introduction

My normal morning starts out like this...My hubby wakes me up @ about 5am, I pack his breakfast, lunch and dinner (he works 24 hour shifts at the fire station). We wake up the babies, X is 4, Z is 3 and M is 15 months. We do our morning devotional, pray and tell Daddy goodbye for the day. Then we go back to sleep for a bit, otherwise everyone is super cranky :) This probably sounds like a normal morning for most of you. If it does stop for a second and thank God for blessing you with a beautiful family! I am thankful for normal mornings. I am thankful for everything God has blessed me with. I am thankful most of all for my salvation :) I hope you can say the same. I am happy with the life God gave me, I have 2 handsome boys, a beautiful baby girl and a hero for a husband and I am blessed enough to stay home with my family every day. You want to hear the kicker? I am 24 years old, I married my love when I was 18. I was still in highschool (no I wasnt pregnant, not even close lol). I am a young wife and mom living by Gods grace and Titus chapter 2. My life is hectic and disorganized at times but I am happy and my family is happy...Isnt that all that matters anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment