Saturday, November 19, 2011

About my little family

I refer to my crew as "my little family" not because we are small in number, but because all 3 of my babies are under 5years old. X is 4, he is like having my own energizer bunny he doesn't stop for ANYTHING! He slows down just a little when its time to eat or use the bathroom. Thats it! He is my helper, he loves to bring me things for his little brother and sister (I love it too) He amazes me daily with how smart and funny he is. Z is 3, he is 17 months younger than X. He is my snuggler. He can keep up with his big brother no problem, but he stops to "lay on you" a few times a day. He looks just like his Daddy and acts like him too :) He comes up with the funniest things and stories ever, he thinks "the big bad wolf" is real and constantly makes sure to ask me "If the big bad wolf comes to eat me YOU will shoot it" and I reply "Yes honey I will but hes not going to come to eat you he is not real" we have this conversation at least 3 nights per week. M is 15 months old, she just started walking about 3 weeks ago. She has her brothers (and us) wrapped around her finger. She tries to keep up with the boys but they are just to fast for her. They stop to play with her sometimes. Z is super protective of her. She looks just like me and it amazes me. She is a mommys girl most of the time but when daddys around she has him wrapped around her finger. My hubby is the best man I know. He is loving, caring, sweet and the best husband and daddy God could have possibly gave to us. I love him with everything in me. He is my hero. I am the luckiest girl alive :) I strive to be what God wants me to be but I fail daily. I am a homebody. I love to bake, I love to write, I love to read and I love to coupon (not as extreme as a lot of people) I do it to save the money that my husband works his tush off to bring home and to allow me to be blessed to stay home. Its fun too lol :) This is my family :) Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment